Professional Scottish magician Woody is one of the most highly rated magicians/entertainers in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Scotland. He combines sleight of hand illusions with his unique Glasgow patter to break the ice as the wedding magician, corporate magician and party magician.
- In 2009, Woody passed his audition for The Magic Circle with a score of over 90% and was thus awarded the degree of Associate Of The Inner Magic Circle
- First magician to win both of the largest close-up magic contests in Scotland in the same year – making him, ’The Scottish Table Magic Champion’.
- First Scottish magician to win the Scottish Conjurers’ Association’s Close-up Magic contest 3 years in a row (2007 – 2009).
- Fully Insured member of Equity
- One of the few full time professional magicians in the UK specialising in magic for adults
- 100% money back guarantee
- High repeat repeat booking rate from happy clients.
Popular Magic Events: Wedding, Corporate or Private
Wedding magician Glasgow / Wedding Magician Edinburgh
To break the ice and give your wedding that unforgettable edge -Popular during the photographs, at the meal or at the evening reception
Corporate magician Glasgow / Corporate Magician Edinburgh
To assist with business networking, build crowds at trade shows, entertain at product launches and office openings.
Party Magician Glasgow / Edinburgh - Dinner parties, house party, garden party magician, Birthday party
Show your friends and family you love them with a completely unique party experience. Woody can learn about your guests and make them part of the show – the ideal surprise guest!
Magic shows available: Close-up Magic Vs Stand-up Magic
Close up magic – Also known as street magic and table magic. Close-up magic entertains people in small audiences with card tricks coin tricks etc – popular during drinks receptions and in between the courses at the meal.
Stand-up / Cabaret magic entertains everyone at the same time – popular for house, dinner and birthday parties. The show combines classic magic tricks , modern mind reading (mentalism), lots of audience participation and comedy.